What’s the most important thing you do in a home-based business? Marketing! Promote It! And YOU. This episode covers the key bases to focus on in marketing a home-based business. Whether new start-up or established business.
In this episode of Home Business Mag Radio, “Capt’n”Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen cover the basics in planning and launching the marketing of a business. They’ll show you how to maximize your marketing budget. Subjects include:
- Marketing Plan and Budget – Keeping it simple
- Stretching Marketing Start-Up Dollars
- Launching Your Marketing Actions
- Simple Principles of Ad Design
- Direct Marketing & Mail
- PR, Publicity & Public Relations
- Networking for the Home Business Owner
- Banner Ads & Native Advertising
- Social Media Marketing including Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Launching your Brand
- Testing Out Your Marketing Actions
- Building Long Term Marketing Success
So come aboard and sail with us as we help you navigate the tricky seas in marketing a home-based business.
The post Podcast: Marketing 101 for a Home-Based Business – Promote It! appeared first on Home Business Magazine.