On January 6, 2007, we published our first blog post with our manifesto of simple living. It’s hard to believe it was 12 years ago but here we are, still promoting smart consumerism and avoiding distractions that prevent us from enjoying a modern, luxurious life.
Here are some highlights as we approach our “teen years”:
- We’ve published over 4600 posts and received almost 75,000 comments.
- Our first Unitasker Wednesday was published in May 2007 and since then we’ve featured almost 500 unitaskers.
- The Forum was opened in November 2009 to allow fellow unclutterers to connect with each other and share ideas and resources. There are over 2000 topics and over 63,000 replies on our Forum.
- Unclutter Your Life in One Week was published in November 2009.
- Never Too Busy to Cure Clutter was published in January 2016.
We would like to thank all of the regular and guest writers that have contributed to Unclutterer over the years but most of all, we’d like to thank YOU, our readers, for your continued comments, ideas, and support, and encouragement.
Post written by Jacki Hollywood Brown